Hi Fausto,

I've read your post regarding this problem, and I was wondering if you found the solution because I have the same problem when I try to embed osg into a Qt application. It works fine in simple tests, but when a more complex Qt windowing is concerned I receive the same error as yours.

It's been a while since I've looked into this example. I guess it must have worked at some point because we're now using Qt in our application without any problems (and have been for over a year now), but I forgot to post the resolution. I would expect I changed something in the way Qt creates the widget that OSG will use to draw. The Traits you give to your OSG context and the way Qt created the widget in which it will be embedded must match.

So check that, and if you still can't find the solution I'd advise you to post to the OSG list instead of sending mail directly to the poster :-)

Hope this helps,

J-S