Hi Robert,

Is there any reason why the StatsHandler will only show up if it can find a GraphicsWindow? (see StatsHAndler::setUpHUDCamera())

I have an app where I want to use a pbuffer as the main graphics context, but I'll be copying the image onscreen by some other means, and I want to be able to see the stats. As it is now, the stats don't appear, of course. Changing the above method to use/find a GraphicsContext instead of a GraphicsWindow works fine, but I was wondering if there was a reason it was done that way.

I'll submit the change if there's no reason not ot.

Thanks in advance,

J-S