Hi,

I am trying to do a stereo application to show a terrain and anything it
contains.
I have used a modified trackball manipulator to capture mouse events, and move
the camera. Also, I have configured the stereo inside this modified manipulator
(as I have readen in other post).
The problem is that, when I try to configure the screen distance
(ds->setScreenDistance(camera.focallength)), the final visualization don't
change, so the zero paralax is always the center of the trackball.

The question is:
Can I change this distance from inside the manipulator?
Is there any other method to change this distance?

Thank you! (And sorry my poor english)

Cheers,
Jon