Hi,

I recently downloaded VPB and after looking at a batchfile to build a terrain
in OSGGIS:
@echo off
vpbmaster ^
       --terrain ^
       -t ..\source\boston-10m-utm19n-meters.tif ^
       -d ..\source\boston-dem-downtown-5m-utm19n-meters.tif ^
       -o out.ive -v 3

I obseved that I needed the following files:
1) tif file for dem
2) tif file for orthoimage

So I tried to get the data from the National Map Seamless Server.
http://seamless.usgs.gov/website/seamless/viewer.htm?startbottom=5.0&starttop=85.0&startleft=-170&startright=-60.0&limitbottom=-85.0&limittop=85.0&limitleft=-179.5&limitright=179.5

While the satellite image folder that I downloaded came with a tif, aux, prj,
tfw file;
The elevation folder that I downloaded came with the following:
aux, prj, shp, shx and a bunch of adf files. (No TIF file)

So without a tif file, how can I use vpbmaster ?

I know the procedure to build a 3d terrain using ArcGIS but I wanted to use a
batch command like above to create a terrain and drape it with the image using
vpb and vpbmaster in particular.

Can anyone guide me as to what I need to do ?

Thanks

Sanat