Dear OSG-community,
Software Engineer with 3D Graphics Experience
NSTEK is looking for an Software Engineer with strong 3D Graphics Experience.
You will be joining a highly motivated team. We are looking for a
self-motivated and creative individual with a minimum of one year experience
developing C++ code and 3D graphics programming.
Required Experience
* Strong C++ Development Experience
* 3D Graphics Experience, preferably OpenGL, GLSL and OpenSceneGraph
Desired Experience
* Experience with linux development tools
* Experience with Qt Programming
Bonus Experience
* Visual Studio (Windows) development
The position is located at our location in beijing, China.We offer excellent
compensation and benefits.
Please send resume to the address below and mention that you saw it on the
OpenSceneGraph job board.
* email: feiger...@tom.com
* First posted: 7-7-2010
Best regards,