From your log it looks like the only problem you are having, which I
encountered as well, is the new C++/stl problem. You need to add:

#include <iterator>

to the header file NodeCallBack. This should get rid of most of the
errors, but you may have to add the above include to other files as
well.

Say you build it again and get:

5>GraphicsContext.cpp(680): error C2039: 'back_inserter' : is not a
member of 'std'
5>GraphicsContext.cpp(680): error C3861: 'back_inserter': identifier not
found

Then add  "#include <iterator>" to GraphicsContext.cpp.

Try just editing NodeCallBack's header because it needs to be there and I
think it catches most of the other undeclared back_inserter calls.

-K