Hi,

Way back when I built a package of 3rdParty binaries for my OSG 2.4
installer w/ VS8, I tried to capture all the cookbook steps in
scripts.  All that info is available at
http://osgtoy.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/osgtoy/3rdParty/  With
general updating of version info, those scripts will hopefully be a
big step fwd.

My entire build process for OSG on Windows, including binary installer
generation using Inno Setup, is also in that repo.

cheers

-- mew

--
Mike Weiblen -- Black Hawk, Colorado USA -- http://mew.cx/