Hi Don,

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 12:13 AM, Don Leich <d...@ilight.com> wrote:
> I confirmed that the bug persists in today's SVN trunk.  In the example
> already supplied the overall color is not applied when normals are
> given as BIND_PER_PRIMITIVE.

I've just tested svn/trunk and 2.9.3 and can confirm that there is
different behaviour.

I've also isolated the two geometries that use BIND_PER_PRIMITIVE and
they just use this binding for normals, but have no colour array
assigned at all.  So... they will be inheriting their colour from
other geometries in a completely undefined way.

This to me doesn't look like a bug at all, but an issue with a
under-defined scene graph, and just by luck it's worked before.
Please assign colours to all the geometries that need it and then
re-test.