Hi,

I would like to add a "corner window" within the main window, rendering
part of my scenegraph. I've been thinking about using osghud to accomplish this
task. But, before I delve into this any further, I would like to ask the group
if another approach would be better. The osgviewer canvas is resizable, but I
think I would keep the "corner window" the same size.
Also, I'm only going to have the camera follow the object; I don't think
handling mouse/keyboard events will be desired.

I use wxWindows 2.9.x for developing the app.

thanks in advance-

Cheers,
Ted