Hi,

I am cloning a scenegraph for a 2nd viewer for osgCompositeView. Everytime I
setNodeMask(0x0) to some objects that is part of the cloned node the objects in
the original disappears as well, unless it is a CopyOp::DEEP_COPY_ALL.  The
problem with using  DEEP_COPY_ALL is that it makes the UpdateCallback process a
mess-- since I then have to contrive other mechanisms to tie in the existing,
callbacks for objects in the original scene with the 'secondary' view's cloned
scene graph.

Or, I have to end up walking the scenegraph tree, and doing appropriate clone
level flags, one by one??

Thanks to all in advance!

Ted