Hello all,

I have a problem regarding transparency and osg::Cameras. Because my main graph
is very complex I will describe here a simplified version of the graph that
produces the problem.

What I want as a result is three colored spheres. The middle should be opaque
and the left and right should be transparent. And I do it like this: I have a
main root osg::Group node with two child osg::Group nodes.  At the first one's
StateSet I set the rendering hint to StateSet::TRANSPARENT_BIN. Then I just
attach to it two osg::Geodes. At the second one I add as a child an osg::Camera
and then I attach a osg::Geode on the camera. Take a look at the diagram
picture to understand my graph.

The result I get is really strange and not the expected of course. I can not
see the middle sphere through the transparent ones but I can see a transparent
sphere through the other transparent one. Even if the middle opaque sphere is
between them. (I can't see the opaque one at all through the transparent
spheres) Take a look at the picture to understand the exact problem. Looks like
the osg::Camera somehow breaks the rendering order.

Now, the strange thing is that IF I use a osg::Group instead of the
osg::Camera, then everything works! Any idea why is this happening? I have also
attached my source code which is also available at this site:
http://pastesite.com/20775

Thanks for your time guys!

Cheers,
George