Hi Anders,

I'm afraid the window handles differ in type across platforms so it's
not possible to directly have a single cross platform handle.

There are methods in each the GraphicsWindow subclasses for getting
the platform specific handles, but you'll need to cast and use the
appropriate types/methods for each of these.

Robert.