Hi,

I would like to know if there is any way to get a callback or something when a
paged scene is finished loading.
My scene (terrain) is paged from disk and when i move my camera it will take
some time to page in all the geometry and so on. What would be the best way to
check when all geometry are finished loading ?
I know there are some kind of queue system on what files to load when working
with paged files.
Could i for example check that, and when the queue is empty, i could assume
that everything is loaded ? Or is there already some mechanism in osg for this ?
If someone could point me in the right direction, i would be very happy! :)

Thank you!

Cheers,
Lars Ivar