Hi,

FYI, Paul Martz's OpenSceneGraph Quick Start Guide is preferred for
beginners in my opinion. And Qian Xuelei and I wrote a book
OpenSceneGraph Beginners Guide in the end of last year, which is
published by the Packt Publishing. Do some search in the osg-users
archives could be of a lot help, too.

As I guess you are from China, I'll also suggest the osgChina forum
(bbs.osgchina.org), and some Chinese materials, like The Longest Frame
(in Chinese, 最长的一帧) written by me, and two OSG publications published
by the Tsinghua University Press.

Wang Rui

在 2011年5月10日 上午7:55,蜡笔小新 <841224...@qq.com> 写道: