Hi Laurens,

I just committed your patch, but with a small change to support texture
caching. The texture cache now takes the wrap mode of the texture into
account, so it should be able to reuse textures that use the same wrap mode
(which is the more common case). Can you please test out the changes and let
me know if it work with your models?

Cheers,
Farshid