Hi Jean-Sébastien,

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 9:43 AM, Jean-Sébastien Guay <
jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com> wrote:

> Actually, since it's never called by anyone, I just commented it out. It
> compiles and exports correctly. Just another data point for you, but is that
> method useful at all?

It might be called internally by Max, since it is overriding the base class
method. I'm not 100% sure of this, but it's probably safest to leave it
there.

Also, what version of Visual Studio are you compiling with? The version of
the 2012 SDK I'm using does include the previously mentioned change. So I'm
thinking we might have different compilers.

Cheers,
Farshid