The first thing to do is update the wiki, and generate the official zip
distribution. I have made a zip file by exporting the subversion tag given,
and I can upload it somewhere if that would help. I'm in the process of
creating rpm files for use on Fedora 14, x86_64. I will also soon make rpm
files for Centos 5, which should also work with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.

I'd be willing to help edit the wiki but alas I have forgotten (again) how
to get access.

Eric