Hi Robert,

builds fine in Release mode against OSG 3.0 RC2, using Debian Testing x86_64 and g++ 4.6.

Best wishes
Stephan

On 21.06.2011 15:13, Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi All,

OpenSceneGraph-3.0.0 release seems to be going smoothly so it looks
like I might have a little time this week to squeeze in getting
VirtualPlanetBuilder to 1.0 as well.  This morning I merged a couple
of changes to VPB from the community and made a a little cleanup
myself so it reminded me that VPB-1.0 is as long overdue as OSG-3.0 so
why not go with the flow and get VPB-1.0 out the door.  It's basically
feature complete for it's 1.0 and has been so for quite so time now -
it's just I've been so busy with the OSG and client work that it's sat
a little neglected in the corner.

The first step was to tag a dev release which you can now grab from:

   svn co
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/VirtualPlanetBuilder/tags/VirtualPlanetBuilder-0.9.12
VirtualPlanetBuilder

Could members of the community update to svn/trunk of VPB or the
0.9.12 dev release above and let me know how well things are building
working on your system.  If things look solid I'll just go right ahead
and make the 1.0 later this week.