Hello everyone!

I am a little bit confused with the 3rd party dependencies. On this page:
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads/Dependencies there
are 2 links for visual studio 9 SP1. One is a fat package with lots of dlls,
libs and executable utilities and one is a thin package with a few dlls (only
glut,libng and zlib). I guess it is like this because some people only need the
basics (libpng and zlib) and they dont care about the rest. Ok that's fine. But
why the "fat" package has the libpng15.dll and the "thin" package has the
libpng13.dll? Am I missing something here?

Thank you!

Cheers,
George