I have used  osgText:FadeText attaching a model for displaying it's text
information.I set the osgText:FadeText  always

It is OK  in most case.Then I found if the model's size is small enough and the
distance from viewer is too long(like 3000KM),the osgText:FadeText is not
visible when the model been loaded the first time.

Then I zoom the viewer in,the osgText:FadeText  is visible  in certain
distance,if I zoom the viewer out again,the osgText:FadeText  is still
visible.Then nomatter how far the osgText:FadeText  away from the viewer,it is
OK like normal.

It means when the first time I loaded the model ,the  osgText:FadeText may keep
invisible and waiting me to find it.

It is certainly something about model's size,if it is big enough ,the problem
will never happen.

Need help!

Thank you!

Cheers,