Hi,

On 06/10/2011 09:06, J.P. Delport wrote:

Questions:

1. Is this something I can use osgCUDA to do? 2. Would it be
similar to the osgTexDemo? 3. Can I use an FBO, or do I have to
switch to a PBO RTT?

1. Absolutely
2. Not sure, but I will forward you an example from the osgCuda devs
too. I can also point you to one of our examples that does something
similar.

just for future reference, the thread where the app is mentioned is here:

jp

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.