Hi,
welcome, currently not all animations are supported. You can export
'solid' animation but not skeleton animation. It should work soon.

Cedric

On 12/03/2011 06:53 PM, Nate Hopkins wrote:
> Thanks for your patience.  I got it working by not unzipping the
> file. Does your addon support animation?
>
> Thanks again, Nate
>

> On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 6:42 PM, Cedric Pinson
> <cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com <mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com>>
> wrote:
>
> To install last version of the exporter go in user preference,
> then 'install addons' with the zip file inside blender-2.5/build/
> (https://github.com/cedricpinson/osgexport/blob/master/blender-2.5/build/osgexport-0.9.0.zip)
>
>  user the zip with 'install addon'
>
> install addons works only with zip or single file. In our case
> it's the zip.
>
> Cedric
>
> On 12/03/2011 03:39 AM, Nate Hopkins wrote:
>> I first copy the osg folder and osgExport.py to:
>

> C:\Users\hopkins\AppData\Roaming\BlenderFoundation\Blender\.blender\scripts
>

>> Next, I use install addons buttons in preferences, navigate to
>> the path above, select osgExport.py and click install Addon.
>
>> The addon shows up but I am unable to check the enable box for
>> it.
>
>> How do you run blender from the command line?
>
>> Thank you. -Nate
>

>> On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Cedric Pinson
>> <cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com <mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com>
> <mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com
> <mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com>>>
>> wrote:
>
>> Using 'install addons' should install it in the good place.
>> Anyway if you run blender from command line it should write on it
>> what's wrong, can you send the log please ?
>
>> Cedric
>
>> On 12/03/2011 02:34 AM, Nate Hopkins wrote:
>>> It still dosn't work.  The new osgExport.py is identical to
>>> the old one. -Nate
>
>>> On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Cedric Pinson
>>> <cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com
>>> <mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com>
> <mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com
> <mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com>>
>> <mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com
>> <mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com>
>> <mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com
> <mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com>>>>
>>> wrote:
>
>>> Hi,
>
>>> use the zip file inside
>

> https://github.com/cedricpinson/osgexport/tree/master/blender-2.5/build/
>

>>> And install it on blender 2.6 with the function install addons
>>> in the user preference.
>
>>> Cedric

>>> can't
>>> appreciated.

- --
Cedric Pinson
Provide OpenGL, WebGL and OpenSceneGraph services
+33 659 598 614 - cedric.pin...@plopbyte.com
http://plopbyte.com - http://osgjs.org - http://showwebgl.com