Hi, everyone!

Like others before us, we are trying to integrate SpeedTree into our
OpenSceneGraph-based application and are having some trouble.

We are using the custum-drawable approach and the trees are (finally) rendering
fine.

The problem is that, although simple objects like cow.osg render ok, paged
terrains do not. Neither does the stats view.

I think I have tried every imaginable combination of glDisable and state
dirtying function there is without luck.

I have attached a picture of the way it looks atm. Does anyone have a clue as
to what might be wrong? Those lines protruding from the center is the terrain!

Thank you!

Cheers,
Michael

Attachments: