On 03/13/2012 07:14 AM, Ethan Fahy wrote:
Jason, it looks like something went wrong with your last post since it's
awaiting approval.  There was a file attached but it was identical to the last
file.  Was there something important in that message that I missed?  Thanks
again.

No, it's fine.

It looked to me like my attachment from the mailing list didn't make it through the gateway to the forum properly, so I went ahead and logged onto the forum to post it directly there. Of course, by the time I got through with that, the original attachment had shown up just fine.

But then, of course, my post was flagged for approval because I'm a new user on the forum :-)

--"J"