Hi Bo,

In the source code of OpenSceneGraph Cookbook you will find an example
which shows how to integrate an OSG scene view into a GLUT rendering loop.
Hope it can help:
https://github.com/xarray/osgRecipes/blob/master/cookbook/chapter9/ch09_06/osg_in_glut.cpp

By the way, it is really interesting to see OSG in a Maya scene. :-)

Cheers,

Wang Rui