Hiya,

I'm trying to debug a std::bad_alloc() exception from osg that doesn't
product any other output. I can't set environment variables, so I
tried:
osg::setNotifyLevel(osg::DEBUG_INFO);

This still doesn't give me any output. The system I'm on dumps stdout
and stderr to a log file in a specific directory and since Notify.cpp
dumps to both of those it seems like I should be seeing something, but
I'm not. However, I do get statements like "std::cout << "Hello" <<
std::endl" outputted as expected when used in my application (just not
from osg). Am I missing something obvious?

Preet