Hiya,

I managed to compile and deploy a small OSG test application on the
Playbook, but have run into some trouble getting it to work correctly.
I'm not creating my own context or windowing system; instead I'm using
osg's GraphicsWindowEmbedded with Qt. As a test, I set up a scene with
a rotating cube. The application seems to display the viewport
(there's the telltale purple-blue background in OSG), but fails to
render the cube.

The output seems to indicate that creating a shader for the cube
fails, but I can't discern any more than that. It feels like this has
something to do with OpenGL ES2... I compiled OSG for ES2 based on the
instructions I found on the mailing list and the OSG website. I've
pasted the output I think is relevant below, with the full output
here: (http://pastie.org/4027605), and the OSG scene set up here:
(http://pastie.org/4027631). The application works fine and renders as
expected using OpenGL on my desktop. Could anyone suggest something to
get this working?

Preet

glVersion=2, isGlslSupported=YES, glslLanguageVersion=1.016
State::convertShaderSourceToOsgBuiltIns()
++Before Converted source

void main()
{
  gl_Position = ftransform();
  gl_FrontColor = gl_Color;
}

++++++++
-------- Converted source
uniform mat4 osg_ModelViewProjectionMatrix;
attribute vec4 osg_Color;
attribute vec4 osg_Vertex;

void main()
{
  gl_Position = osg_ModelViewProjectionMatrix * osg_Vertex;
  gl_FrontColor = osg_Color;
}

----------------

Compiling VERTEX source:
    1: uniform mat4 osg_ModelViewProjectionMatrix;
    2: attribute vec4 osg_Color;
    3: attribute vec4 osg_Vertex;
    4:
    5: void main()
    6: {
    7:   gl_Position = osg_ModelViewProjectionMatrix * oVERTEX
glCompileShader "" FAILED
VERTEX Shader "" infolog:
0:8(16): error: `gl_FrontColor' undeclared
0:8(16): error: type mismatch

FRAGMENT glCompileShader "" FAILED
FRAGMENT Shader "" infolog:
0:6(19): error: `gl_Color' undeclared
0:6(19): error: Operands to arithmetic operators must be numeric
0:6(19): error: type mismatch

glLinkProgram "" FAILED
Program "" infolog:
linking with uncompiled shaderlinking with uncompiled shader