On 06/05/2012 05:50 AM, Bob Slobodan wrote:
Basically yes. My problem is that I don't really get how the tesselation works
and how to create new polygons using the geometry modified by the tessellation.
I thought that the tesselation would simply add new PrimitiveSet such as
DrawArrays and that I could have created my new polygons using the getFirst()
and getCount() function of DrawArrays with my vertexArray. Unfortunately, when
I look at my geometry after the tesselation, it only has DrawElementsUByte, and
I don't see how I could get a list of triangles from this PrimitiveSet. I've
looked at the DOC, the headers and the source but I don't see what to do.

Note that DrawElementsUByte essentially is-a std::vector<GLubyte> which stores indices into the vertex attribute arrays. Traverse the vector to get the indices, then look up the specific vertex position, normal, etc, in the appropriate vertex attribute array.

--"J"