Hi Sawl,

The easiest way to do picking is to use the
LineSegmenetIntersector/IntersectionVistor as illustrated in the
osgpick example.  For models with large number of triangles you can
generate KdTree's from the Geometry which vastly speeds up the
intersection testing.  See the include/osg/KdTree header for info on
KdTree.

Robert.