Hi Koduri,

I forgot to mention in the previous post that I made video as background by
> making "GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT". That is I used "
> _viewer->getCamera()->setClearMask(GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT )".
>

> I have a look at the code of osgAnroidExample. But I am not able to find
> any specific info about camera settings in any of the C++ files.

I think you missunderstood me, I was referring to the project osgAndroid (
https://gitorious.org/osgandroid ). It has a osgCamera example, take a look.

Anyway the settings for GlSurface it's done in Java, not in C++. About the
matrices you have to study how the OSG manage their matrices respect how
vuforia (QCAR) does it. I know quite well this integration it's possible.
We have done it, but we are not able to release it as OpenSource :( ... at
least at this moment.

Cheers.

> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=49775#49775

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es