I use the LineSegmentIntersector in my application to select planar faces. The
problem is that sometimes when I click on the "face facing to you" (check the
red "X"es on the picture), I get no intersection of this face. I get only an
intersection on the face which is "not visible" from this view - the bottom
face.
Then sometimes it happens, that the user wants to select a face, but an
"invisible face" is selected instead, but he doesn't know it because he doesn't
see it, even if its highlighted.

i made this sample application to simulate my problem - when I click on the
positions where the red crosses are, normally I should get 2 intersections -
first the face where I drew the red crosses and then to bottom face which we
don't see. Sometimes, I get only the second (see the debug output on the
picture).

I think this is a problem.

Thank you!

Cheers,