On 11/02/2012 02:53 AM, Bob Smith wrote:
Hi,

I compiled the TIFF library with JPEG compression support. When I now build
OpenSceneGraph, the plugin tiff fails because it has linker errors and cannot
find JPEG library... Is there a workaround?
The CMakeLists.txt for the TIFF plugin only links against TIFF library, not
JPEG...

VS2012, OSG 3.1.1, but I guess it should apply to all version...

I suspect that OSG's TIFF plugin never expected to support JPEG compression or require the JPEG library to be linked. I'd think that most folks will use a .jpg file if they want JPEG compression (is there an advantage to using a TIFF container for JPEG data?)

If you want this feature for TIFF files, you'll probably have to edit the CMake files to link in libjpeg when compiling the tiff plugin.

--"J"