Hi art and all

This is not my first post about osgPPU and composite viewer, but I get no read
feedback so I try it once more.

I have a composite viewer, and I can add views at runtime. I use osgPPU and it
works with one viewer (the first created). For every additional viewer I also
create a separate unit pipeline and separate processor, and I add the latter to
the scene graph root node.

Everything seems to work, except that osgPPU runs only on the first view, every
additional viewer is black.

Art, can you provide some feedback where the drawbacks are that hinder my
second view of having his own postprocessing? I have a separate processor,
separate units and the processor attached to the correct camera. What else do I
have to check?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Daniel