I've just posted an overhauled version of osgoit to osg-submissions. You
may want to have a look.

Compositing with solid geometry is now possible, and mix-and-match with
GLSL shaders in transparent objects works fine.

Tested on nVidia so far. Hopefully that HeatMap GLSL thing also renders on
Intel.

Christian