Hi Terry,

I use osg::Camera objects to render FBOs that are the same size as the
window. When the window is resized, I clear the rendering cache of the
camera and reset the texture size:

texture->setTextureSize(w,h);
texture->dirtyTextureObject();
camera->setRenderingCache(0);

This has worked fine for me for a while now. What version of OSG are you
using?

Cheers,
Farshid