Hi,

I'm getting unexpected behavior from PolytopeIntersector and was wondering if
it might have something to do with the PagedLODs in my scene graph.

I want to find all polygons in a rectilinear volume in my model, in model
coordinates (not related to any view on the screen) based on two corner
vertices.

The weird thing is that if I use the two corner points as the ends of a
LineSegmentIntersector, I find intersections, but a PolytopeIntersector with
Polytope made from a BoundingBox with those same corner points, over the same
graph, finds no intersections.

Shouldn't the PolytopeIntersector at least find the geometry that the
LineSegmentIntersector does?

I thought I might have the direction of the planes backwards for the Polytope,
so I tried flip() but either way I get no intersections.

I've read through the code and it looks like there might be issues related to
the PagedLODs in my scene graph. Any idea if PolytopeIntersector and PagedLOD
play together well or not?

I've looked for examples and read code for PolytopeIntersector, but there
doesn't seem to be much out there, and most of it uses View-based intersection,
not model-based.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Chris