Hi Stephan,

Thanks a lot to your reply and your help!

Now I am able to run a sample. My fail reason is didn't call graphic context'
realize function.

The  GraphicsWindowEmbedded approach you mentioned, is that the way used
example_viewerCocoa? The code is:
osgViewer::GraphicsWindowEmbedded* graphicsWindow =
theViewer->setUpViewerAsEmbeddedInWindow(0,0,740,650);

Could you advice on how to use drag&drop or mouse handlers to created NSView
from GraphicsWindowCocoa usage? Is subclass or delegate view controller will
work? I am trying to port example_viewerCocoa to use GraphicsWindowCocoa.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Yu