On 26 June 2014 16:14, LearningOSG LearningOSG <learning...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not want to say more,all is realty,and currently this is only osg
> programming related things,no related with money and other things,thank you
> all!

>From everything you have written on this list and the nature of the
site and content you have linked to looks suspicious.  You have
written nothing to allay those fears.

The only thing in your defence has been the lack of sophistication
that you have gone about your actions.

FYI, I never use Windows - not for well over a decade.  I almost never
run 3rd party binaries, the only time I do is when they come from a
trusted source.

I wouldn't ever take the OSG near Direct3D as it's not portable, the
OSG is at is core a portable API.  Hacking the OSG to support Direct3D
would be a MASSIVE undertaking and would fundamentally undermine the
design and implementation elegance of the OSG.  For a single coder to
learn OSG and then port the OSG across to support Direct3D without
support from the OSG community just isn't plausible.

If you have the code then post it in public repository as source code
only.  If not we'll remove you from the lists and warn all genuine
users away from your site as all pointers so far suggest an
unsophisticated malware attack.