Hi Nguyen,

There a range of things that can result in the readNodeFile() from return
NULL.

You don't really provide any details about what type of file you are
attempting to load, it may or may not be of a type that the OSG can load.

Another alternative could be that you simply haven't set the paths up
correctly to find the file.

Another possibility is that you may not have set up the paths to the
directory that contains the plugin directory.

There are docs on getting started, and books.  I would recommend having a
look at these.

Robert.