Hi Francesco,

For 3D TVs, the Side-by-Side and Top-Bottom modes will take the image on
each half of the output, and stretch it to fill the entire display.
Robert's advice of turning OFF the OSG_SPLIT_STEREO_AUTO_ADJUST_ASPECT_RATIO
option should solve your problem. You want each eye to be rendered using
the full aspect ratio of the TV. The output will look squished on your
monitor, but the 3D TV will display it at the proper aspect ratio.

Cheers,
Farshid