Hi Weitao,

The warnings are due to fixed state elements in your scene graph. They are simply not supported anymore. You will need to remove them (by using a visitor e.g.) and replace them with equivalents in your shaders.
It might also cause your "invalid enumerant".

Cheers
Sebastian
Hi,

    I already successfully used gles1.1 for compling osg3.2.0 on the ARM Platform
(CPU:i.MX6  OS:ubuntu)。Now I use gles2.0 instead of gles1.1 for compling OSG. When I run
the command that is "./osgviewer cow.osg", it just show nothing but blue screen
. I am sure the env is correct.

    on per frame, it print these informations:
Warning: TexGen::apply(States&) - not supported.
Warning:Material::apply(State&) - not supported.
Warning:detected OpenGL error 'invalid enumerant' at after RenderBin::draw(..)

    Did no display cause by these functions not supported ?

    I don`t know how to dispaly the cow model.

Thank you!

Cheers,
weitaohou