Hi Laurent,

It's not a Linux specific issue as it'll work fine if the heads and libs
are installed in standard places.

If your headers and libs are in a non standard place you'll need to tell
Cmake where to look, either at first configuration or via the ccmake tool.
For instance try setting the OSG_DIR env var to where you've put the OSG.
If you are still having problems have a look at CMake's
/usr/share/cmake-version/Modules directory for it's Find OSG related
scripts.

Robert.