Hi Alexandre,

It sounds like might be talking about a pre-rendered shadow texture rather
than a shadow map.  The OSG by default handles multi-texturing by simply
blending them - this is part of the OpenGL fixed function pipeline, so it's
not a case of enabling "shadow map", but simply blending a shadow texture
on texture unit 1 with the base texture on texture unit 0.

However, I'm just guessing, only you have the data and application in front
of you.

Robert.