We've been running an OSG/osgEarth based app on Linux/Intel GPU for a while
with moderate success.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 3:50 AM, Christian Buchner <
christian.buch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> it works, but some features in the Intel driver may not be available. In
> our case we ran across an issue with the OpenGL extensions
> GL_EXT_Draw_Instanced and EXT_gpu_shader4 not being available. Don't expect
> stellar performance either. ;)
>
> We are using Ubuntu 12.04 with the latest hardware enablement stack.
>
> Christian

>>  Hej all,
>> I just wanted to ask if anybody have tried to run OSG applications on
>> Intel GPU on linux lately. I haven't heard anything about intel in
>> this forum for some time and one of our suppliers is offering a
>> ruggedized computer, but currently it only comes with intel hd4600. I
>> immediately puked a little in my mouth, but then I thought I could at
>> least hear if someone has had any success with intel gpus, OpenGL and
>> linux.
>>
>> Anyone?
>>
>> /Mattias

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Legal/IP • Code Forensics • Digital Imaging • GIS • GPS •
osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry • Cryptography • LIDAR • Embedded • Mobile •
iPhone/iPad/iOS • Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]