Wow, sounds like they are lumping you in with all the bad apples who try and
trick people into paying for free software.

They've never gotten on my case for my own OSG-related ads, but that might be
because I don't offer OSG for download, just SDK's that depend on OSG. The same
would hopefully also be true for osgVisual, should they want to run AdWords
campaigns.

Completing that form would require certifying that Osfield blessed Alpha Pixel
as the sole authorized distributor of OSG.

My opinion is that the only way out of this would be to host your OSG binary
downloads from openscenegraph.org somehow accompanied by a link back to Alpha
Pixel, or perhaps from some other domain that you're not linking ads to. But
now that they've flagged you, that might not be enough.

That really sucks. FWIW I find the quality of AdWords traffic to be pretty
suspect anyhow. Maybe you could could use this as an opportunity to see if
losing AdWords traffic actually impacts your business.

--
Frank Kane
Founder, Sundog Software