Hi Chris,

My first reaction is WTF, second, third, I mean WTF?!?

What I don't understand is that will only list you if you are
officially the main distributor.  I guess I could understand they'd
want some kinda of official clarification for the relationship to the
main OSG project and that the binaries are "sanctioned", but having
the potential for multiple sanctioned sources can be a bonus.

I'm happy to be referenced in discussions.

Robert.