Hi,

I'm developing simple Android app, with two separate views using osg. Got
problem with simultaneously running these two. Whole code is based on existing
examples in osg distribution (osgAndroidExampleGLES1 and
osgAndroidExampleGLES2). Ii'm putting on layout two views (like ELGView class
from above examples) and got application crash. I was trying to adopt somehow
osgcompositeviewer example, but it isn't working even with single view. Anyone
can direct me to working example with two separate GL views, both using OSG on
the same layout? Hints are also highly welcome.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Robert