Hi Tony,

On 11 September 2015 at 09:56, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm looking into this, currently it looks like a case issue on one of the
> CMake variables.  I should have a fix checked in soon.

I have tracked down the issue to a change of case of CMake project name
from VIRTUALPLANETBUILDER to VirtualPlanetBuilder, this change fixed a
branching/tag issue but inadvertently broke the build.  I can't have do a
clean cmake . after making the changes last month.  The change in case
cased a problem because I didn't spot the need for changing the cmake
generated VIRTUALPLANETBUILDER_SOURCE_DIR var usag to
VirtualPlanetBuilder_SOURCE_DIR.  Making this later change fixes the cmake
issues.

I have check this fix into VPB svn/trunk and the VPB-1.0 branch.