Hi all,

I've been trying to get the BVH files from this site to import into the
current OSG 3.4 branch
https://sites.google.com/a/cgspeed.com/cgspeed/motion-capture/cmu-bvh-conversion

These are conversions of the original motion capture data that CMU provides
for free in a different format, optimized for the three applications
MotionBuilder, DAZ Studio and 3DS MAX.

I've tried replaying the animations in osganimationviewer using the
--drawbone flag. Usually one needs to zoom out the camera to get the full
skeleton into view. The issue that I am having is that I see weird and
unexpected rotations of the entire skeleton, as well as specific joints -
regardless of the version of the BVH files I download.

Has the OpenSceneGraph BVH plug-in ever worked on these mocap files? Could
it be that a code regression has recently broken the plug-in?

Christian