Hi Daniel,
Hi there

I have experienced that generally as soon as I use shaders, my DRAW time starts
to increase significantly, and this even if I just reimplement the fixed
function pipeline basic functionality.

I wonder if some out there make the same experiences. Either it is my poor
shader programming (i know about if's and branches that kill performance) or is
there really a price for the added flexibility?
I'm running a GTX TITAN so usually there is plenty of power...
1.) Are testing release mode?

2.) Have you tried to rule out state changes etc. by providing minimal shaders? I once had some serious performance problems from lots of unneeded uniform and texture binding. With the pragmatic shader composition this vanished.

Cheers
Sebastian

Cheers,
Daniel